Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Yum, Yum, Yum

Swedish Tacos - Again, I know... Memo's request. They finally started selling Sour Cream at Walmart (Galerias) so that was a nice addition.

Spicy Mexican Marinated Chicken - Might be difficult to find 'Chiles en Adobo' in Europe - Google and see for alternatives (smokey and spicy), I also changed the Mayonnaise to Greek Yogurt to make it healthier. Memo LOVED it, I could have it again, but really not my favorite. Served with Lime and Cilantro Rice and avocado.

Swedish Meatballs with Stuvade Macaroner - For those of you who have never had homemade Swedish Meatballs - you HAVE TO try them, amazing. I always serve it with Stuvade Macaroner (on which you put Ketchup) and Swedish mustard (or Honey Mustard) for the Meatballs.

Beer and Brown Sugar Marinated Beef - It was ok, good, not bad, nothing extraordinary either. Something we will try again, unless we find a better marinade.

This week is short - only today Monday, and I made carne molida - köttfärsås - bolgnese sauce, no recipe, just did it.

Tomorrow we are going to Vallarta for the week, will be back on Monday next week.

Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment