Friday, March 15, 2013

This Weeks Food

Lime & Coconut Chicken - Really tasty, although Memo ate all but two tiny pieces.

Monterey Chicken - A repeat from the first week, on Memo's request. A very good dish, a bit heavy for made taste though.

Swedish Tacos - Memo's request.

Teriyaki Beef Noodle Bowl - AMAZING, this one you really do have to make. I did it with spaghetti  because I didn't have noddles. I boiled the Spaghetti in the beef broth, which I later used for the sauce. I added a bit extra of everything to make more sauce. I fried all the veggies in A LOT of butter and garlic. I have just watched the movie Julie & Julia (AMAZING) and was very inspired by Julia Child that day, you know what she said:




Lemon Dill Chicken - Very good and not difficult to make. I served rice boiled in chicken broth on the side.

Food week was nice. I was pretty tired, so cooking wasn't too exciting!

I was supposed to make my favorite chocolate cupcakes today, but I think I will wait until next week.

REST, REST, REST... let this exhaustion finish!

I hope you enjoy this food as much as we did, I really do recommend you try out a few recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment