Thursday, March 7, 2013

I am back

A year and a half ago a hair dresser fucked up my highlights and I had to go brunette - today March 6th, on Sophia's 14 month birthday, after almost 4h at the salon, I am blonde again.

I am back!

It feels weird.

I have been super busy today, preparing everything for a 4h outing for the little one, meaning cooking lunch around breakfast, etc.
While at the hairdresser a friend asked me if I could help out with a translation, so the free time I had today in the afternoon was spent by the computer.
I love it, it's fun.
Just hope I am doing a good job.

It's passed midnight now. Sophia wakes up latest at 7, so I should be sleeping. But this is the first half hour free I have had today, feels a bit sad to go to bed straight away.

Pictures will be up in the morning.

here are some old ones to remind you about my hair journey




Pregnancy did NOT suit me


Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment