Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The 2nd babyshower

So the weekend....

Saturday we were supposed to receive the washing machine and dryer - but of course this did not happen, and when we called today they said they wont come until the 21st of December.
Let's hope they do.

Memo, Gabriel and I went around town trying to prepare for the baby-shower - we bought chips, more chips and cheap beer (30 Pesos for a six pack - Gabriel and Memo bragged about it all night).
We prepared the house with Esperanza who helped put a bit of female touch to the party - balloons!

The shower was a hit - people showed up, with diapers and some even with other things (clothes, bottles etc) amazing.

Here are some pictures Esperanza took:

 



 

 

 

 


Right now I am making my hair a bit darker - although it's not too visible on the pictures, the color of my hair was very "pale" not at all nice... so I am trying a bit more chocolaty - since that's what I really wanted, not red-ish.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment