Friday, December 2, 2011

Ledsen

I am upset, sad, confused, angry, words cannot describe.

Except for baby Sophia coming soon, the thing I looked forward to the most was my Mom's visit in January. My sister and I had decided to make this her 60th birthday present, inviting her to come to Mexico.
It made my life so much more exciting knowing that my mom and sister was going to see Sophia already in January, and I couldn't wait for some family to come and visit me - I do feel very lonely here.

Today, Memo and I tried to call Lufthansa to change some details on the tickets - the answer... someone has cancelled the reservation.
WHAT?
We have paid, received documents a month ago about adding baby Vincent to the ticket.
When and how did this happen?
They don't know.

I am devastated.

If they're not coming I will break down. It kinda kept me going knowing I was finally going to be able to see and hug my family again soon.
And now - it looks like I wont.

I want to go and hide underneath my covers, just pray that this is solved some how, or that there is a good explanation.

Talking to them earlier today



I miss them SO much

No comments:

Post a Comment