Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Blääää

This pregnancy thing is getting really old now.
Who invented that the woman should be pregnant for 9 months?
AND worse even: the baby comes whenever. That's a bit vague no?
I mean, we can go to the moon, we can make ice cream, we can even cure cancer (almost) - but we can't figure out the exact date the baby comes? Wth

No, I am over being pregnant.
I want the baby here now.
So... whoever it is that decides about these matters... I put my foot down.

While we all wait impatiently for Sophia's arrival - which btw BETTER be a nice, smooth, painfree event - here are some pictures of the last few weeks' skype conversations.

Vincent Petting Kahn


Eating all by himself


Amazed by the Christmas tree

Prefers the box than the actual gifts

Panamanian Christmas



PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment