Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fatiguée

Today hasn't been much of an exciting day.
I've stayed in bed.... resting - have been exhausted, and still am for that matter.

Last night some friends passed by - it was really nice. More diapers were given, and we also got cream and soap - Gracias!
I think we're all set for diapers for newborns and probably got a long way on etapa 1! Yay

We tried to go order the mattress but no... so hopefully today.
I think Memo might be heading out for dinner tonight - quite honestly I think I will stay in.
I am not in the mood... or maybe I will be.

Tomorrow I have a skype date with Mamma and baby Vincent! Yay, and Memo doesn't have to go to work!
Conclusion - the baby should come today in the afternoon (an hour or so) like that we would have 4 days together as a family before he has to be back at work (to all those Swedes out there - no, in Mexico the man is not entitled to ANY free time when the baby comes - not even a day - fantastic!)

Anywho, here's the shirt my mom knitted for Sophia!


Muy pretty! Gracias!

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment