Friday, December 30, 2011

A day

Yesterday I didn't write because a friends dad just passed away and we went to support him.

I hope all of you are fine, and that your preparations for new years are going as planned. I think I will be staying in, mostly because I get very tired around midnight, and it's complicated to go out and then for me to go home by myself.
I would have hoped Memo wanted to spend new years with me, but it seems like he will be heading out.
Oh well, a lot of small things lately adding up - we will see how things go.
LOVE
I can't wait for my family to come. To finally be around people that care about me and love me - priceless. It will be good for me to see them - hopefully Sophia and I will be heading over to the old continent soon for a longer visit.

Have a great day - mine will be spent mostly alone, after that trying to be more interesting than NFL and MMA news, without being "demanding"  - it usually doesn't go very well - the news usually win.

Also, I get that this is a public blog, but what you read here does not need to be told to whoever doesn't read it, like a 5 year old taddle-tale. Whoever reads it, reads it - if they don't - too bad. I've heard of quite a few misunderstandings and had unnecessary discussions because of that.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment