Saturday, December 3, 2011

Late

My class is 30 min late - I should assume he's not coming, but with this family you never know!

The birth class yesterday was nice, very strong = emotionally, so we left pretty moved.
We'll see if maybe we'll try a water birth - since here it's either c-section, epidural or natural birth - NOTHING in between. There is no other pain relief than the epidural - which I don't really want, so natural birth it is (no pain killers). From what we've heard, water birth is pretty good, since the water acts as a pain reliever so yeah... there you go.
But we'll see... I have some concerns about that, not to be brought up here - she calmed me down a bit though.

Tomorrow we're gonna try to go visit the two different hospitals we're considering, gotta decide now - supposedly less than a month left until she arrives!


No comments:

Post a Comment