Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Change

It's done.
The horrible yellow-blond patches have been transformed into brown-red - I wanted dark brown, but I guess with the blond it wasn't that realistic.
Will change it more after the baby's here.

What do you think?


So, so! Right... Oh well, better than those patches!

Now I will go out in the sun for a bit, first time since we came from Vallarta.
I need a bit of color.
I know there's a risk when you're pregnant - you can get marks (temporary) I will risk it. It's only an hour or so.

Today we're having Swedish tacos - upon request from Guillermo.
And then hopefully classes.
My 6 o clock class did of course show up yesterday, and even stayed an extra half hour - without pay!
I wish we could ask for them to pay for that too, but naaa... I guess it's a lost cause. Also I do not want to risk loosing any students now, Alliance Francaise opened a block away, competition on a different degree, so.... work work work, at least until the baby comes... then a small break!

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment