Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday morning

It's Monday morning.
But since I no longer have class on Mondays it's more like a Sunday.

This weekend was looong. Saturday we spent at Gabriel (Memo's friend) niece's birthday party. Memo had a few drinks - first time in 6 months... so you can imagine how that went.
I drove after that.
It was nice, we had fun -  I went home early, I was exhausted.

Yesterday we went to exchange some things, and bought:
And a microwave. Had lunch with Memo's parents and ran into Armando. 

When we finally came home we had planned to make a gingerbread house and gingerbread hearts with our names on them:



Memo designed the shape of the heart



But Memo got sicker and sicker during the day yesterday, so I had to do it myself.
I am not the best at decorating, etc, but I think it came out ok!

Now I will work some more on Mr Memo's presentation.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment