Friday, August 20, 2010

Almost the weekend

Me & the Clown that made my bunny rabbit!
A conclusion some of you might have made; today was a tough day!
Let's just say I wasn't on top of my game!

Had a pretty nice, yet rather hard, yoga session today. We went from easy (if you read Tuesday's post) to a bit more complicated. Now it might have been a bit more complicated because of the amounts of beers taken in last night.
Bending over, trying to touch your knees is NOT recommended "the day after"! When you stand back up you become very dizzy, which isn't too good when doing yoga since it's all about balance and stuff.

I came directly back home in order to have a nice long skype session with Mr. Dan. Nice, as always. Had to hang up after a while thou because the hunger kicked in, went to get a burger at Kelly's...
They have amazing burgers. It's this tiny little place, that only sells cheeseburgers or burger, nada mas!
Daniel and I ate, and left happy and content!

Also, I have now paid my entire rent for my stay here in Mexico (to be pronounced with the Mexican accent!), feels good, at least, in this way, I am sure to have a place to sleep in!

While taking my second shower Juan Luis and Aldo showed up for some quality time... it was nice, nothing too crazy, a few beers!

Having a few butter popcorns now, about to finish a home work that needs to be done by tomorrow.
Then it's the weekend!
The flatmates are going to the beach, so I will be hanging out here alone. Hopefully I will see Juan Luis before he leaves and maybe I will be introduced to Edgar's mom!!

Anywho, I'll be keeping you posted!

Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment