Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tacos

Despite the amazingly abrupt start of the day, the following part of it has been rather "calm".
The citation marks means that not much has happened, as of moving around or seeing people.

I went to class, well prepared and alert, as the good student I am. Got myself accepted into a group for the group work that has to be done and even came up with the suggestion of which JV we should work on; my (and the only) suggestion was Air France - KLM.
Figure it could be a bit interesting to see how that one came about.
Anywho, Jorge gave me a ride home and he is almost my friend with a pool now.
- For those who haven't spoken to me in a while, most of you, my mission in this "collocation" is to find a friend with a pool, i.e. someone to whom we can go on a warm afternoon, enjoying a fresh pool, without feeling as if thou we're intruding.
Now Jorge doesn't have a pool of his own here in the city, but he is a member of the country club, which, as you might have understood, has a pool.
Hopefully I can satisfy my co-residents need of a refreshing pool soon!

Back home I took my 45 min walk, making it slightly more interesting by taking some pictures of buildings I've seen when walking before, some of these can be enjoyed here, whereas the rest will be on Flickr (there's a link to your left).

The walk today was pretty sweaty, which could either be because of the physical work or because of the afternoon heat, I will of course say it was the former, but you can all decide that for yourselves!

So sweaty and physically tired I had a several hour conversation with Mr Dan, both deciding and un-deciding (my invention) things.
Nothing that y'all should be worried about. Cassia, Nastia, Edgar and Carlos; you guys will still be my bridesmaids, but well... I mean, without going into detail - because I do want to keep certain things private - life is still good and treats me fine!
He will be coming down here on Sep 5th, leaving a week later, me flying up to Palm Beach on the 15th staying there for a few days.
It will be awesome!

Since we hung up I took a well deserved, if not more; needed, shower and got myself some carrots and cucumbers as a snack before Edgar's picking me up for TACOS (hence the title).

Have a nice night or morning, where ever you are - Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment