Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Middle

The week keeps on going and it's almost over already.
My awesome Lasagna
It passed very fast!

On Monday we had a small get-together. We celebrated Linnea and Memo's birthdays. And in what better way would a birthday be celebrated but with cake and presents!?
Talloz and I took a small tour to Gran Plaza to acquire some gifts; pink slippers for Memo, and a book for Linnea.
Whereas Patrick made a "kladdkaka", aka "the calorie bomb"! We had a nice night talking and watching stupid Youtube clips.

Yesterday I got some type of epiphany and decided to cook; I made a Lasagna. According to the judges; Patrick, Daniel, Linnea, Memo and his friend it was really good. We finished it all... and were over-full for the rest of the night!

Today has been a calm day consisting of relaxing the entire day, and will consist of a big clean up and most likely some cooking.
If the ATM doesn't spit out my card again. Cross your fingers!

Other than that I've had issues with falling asleep again. I have to say  that it really does suck.
I lay there for hours, trying not to do anything else but sleep.
We'll see what it progresses to this time, but hopefully it doesn't make my anxiety worse again, which it has a tendency to do when it goes on for a while.

Hmhm, just got the idea of cooking for Patrick today, and the others too of course. This is because poor Patrick isn't feeling so well today and I think it might be appreciated to get a cooked meal... But I will have to go and ask.

Tomorrow I am meeting up with my favorite Mexican Edgar. We have a few things to talk about, or I have a few things I want to talk to him about. Plus I haven't seen him in a while, I miss him a bit!

So btw, this weekend I am going to the beach, Puerto Vallarta. Memo has a place there so we've all been invited to go and spend some time there, hang out by the pool and maybe even go check out a water fall!

To end this post I give you a pretty funny picture of my dear Patrick.

Enjoy

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment