Thursday, August 12, 2010

A week

The first week of classes is almost over and I am already over classes, witty I know!

After quite a few changes to the original schedule I now managed to figure one out that is pretty OK, except for Wednesdays; 9h of classes, from 10 a.m all the freaking way till 9 p.m.
I also, as you know, need to keep up with the bet, meaning that I had to wake up at 7.30 this morning to take my daily walk.
The walk went fine, with only one minor set back - tripping over one of the many huge roots on the sidewalk while trying to write my morning mood email to Dan, but it was ok, because no one saw me.

Anywho, after a pretty awesome weekend down in Manzanillo at the beach, I met up with the cousin Juan Luis here in Guadalajara.
It was pretty cool to see him, hadn't met up with him since Jan 2009.
We went for the tomato juice-clams-spices-beer which is some kind of specialty here in Mexico.
We then went to his friends Aldo's house to have some wine, which it turns out he made himself; well, at his vineyard in Baja California.

Now I am trying to digest the two HUGE yet awesome burgers Patrick cooked us.
It feels as if thou my stomach is exploding and I even had to smoke a cigarette to make it feel better.

Considering my extremely long day as wells as the HUGE burger I just had I am now pretty exhausted.
In a few days, maybe tomorrow, I will upload some pictures on Facebook from my recent adventures.

Well, for all of you wondering, I am still alive. I know I haven't been the best at keeping in touch these past few weeks, but I hope you all understand that it has been a bit hectic since I left Turkey, but I am hoping that it will calm down next week.

Bisous les amours!

No comments:

Post a Comment