Friday, August 27, 2010

Puerto Vallarta

Typical sidewalk here in GDL
Today we're going on a beach adventure with Memo!
He's taking us to his place in Vallarta.

I am very much looking forward to it; laying by the pool, spending time with friends, can't get better I think!
Let's just hope Patrick's fever has disappeard so that he can come along!

I've made my bed, packed my bag (did not forget sun screen this time!), and am ready to leave.
Although, we're not leaving for another few hours!

Btw, a few days ago, I mentioned that we've all had problems using our bank cards.
Eh, well... none of us can get a hold of money through them right now.
I am so pissed.
6 months in Turkey and I never had a single problem with my card, a month in Mexico and I can't use it. I sent Swebank an angry email.
Hoping it will start working soon again, because it might be because I paid off my entire rent last week, that was quite a bit of money.

Anyways, my sleeping problem persists even if I got some "not so strong" sleeping pills yesterday. I still couldn't sleep, and when I finally did, I woke up at 6.50 for no reasons, having troubles to fall asleep again...
oh well, now I will stop worrying, at least for the weekend, because I need to relax!

Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment