Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dude...

Hola!
How was your weekends?

For me it consisted of some parties; very nice btw but also a few "fucked up" moments.
As you might know the guys went to "La llorona" on Friday, leaving me all alone.
This beach has one of the strongest currents... everyone they talked to told them to be very careful.
Well, sadly, and something that is completely unbelievable, a French girl drowned.
Horrible, horrible...
Out of respect for her and her family I wont write anything else about that.

All though any continuation of this post seems disrespectful, in some weird way life goes on and people gotta keep on living.

Saturday we celebrated Memo's birthday in a bar called Jack's or something... the live band was awesome!
I also went to the pool on Saturday, got myself a bit of a sun burn but hey, it will turn dark soon enough.

Other than that, tomorrow wake up call at 7 a.m and off we are to the immigrations office, we will enjoy a few hours of the Mexican bureaucracy and then hopefully I will have time to go to yoga.

It's pretty late now, so I will continue to listen to "Finding Nemo" and hopefully fall asleep!

Besos

No comments:

Post a Comment