Monday, August 16, 2010

Sunday update

Life is hectic down here in Gdl.
Cousins to see, friends to catch up with, time to recover from the two previous. 

Thursday me and the boys went over to Juan Luis's friends house, had some beers and enjoyed the company of each other.
I told you about the pool on campus no?
Carl, aka Erick, came down to Gdl this week to see the Chivas game, decided to stay a few days extra, so he ended up at a Sushi/burger/pizza place, across from the Tec entrance, drinking beers with me. 
Edgar had a 3h class, and Carl and I proved that many beers can disappear in that short amount of time.
On we went to get some more and the night had taken off.

Friday I had difficulties waking up with the alarm at 10 and decided to snooze until 12.30. Class started at 2.30 so it was all good and Patrick, Linnea and I slowly moved towards Tec. 
Not only was it slowly because I had had a pretty late night, but also because Linnea and I did Yoga on thursday and our legs were (and in my case, still are) killing us!
Rob. Juan Luis, Aldo, and me
Anywho, class was pain free, and while the rest of the flat mates went to Vallarta, I stayed behind.
Went home, took it easy, recuperais a little bit and off I was on new adventures.
Aldo and Juan Luis came to pick me up and a few hours later we finally arrived to the bar.
We all had a nice night, which ended up in my house. 
It was all good!

Today it's Sunday and Edgar and I watched the America's game. 
We had Chicken wings, chips, Jamon Serrano and a lot of coke. 
A perfect sunday. 
I also got to talk to My dad and Bettina, my mom and Mr. Dan. 

A night was also spent drinking beers, listening to some music on spotify and talking about life con Edgar. At some point we had a 2h conversation with Carl on skype, it was fun. 
He's a really really good piano player. Although Edgar destroyed the mood. (0;
He was tipsy and asked for weird songs!

Have fun now, and enjoy the week.
My countdown has started, 3 weeks until I get to see el amor de mi vida again!

Bisous


No comments:

Post a Comment