Friday, August 27, 2010

Sleep Deprived

Another day is slowly passing by, although it isn't as slowly as I would want to.
Los Cabos
Time passes very fast down here in South North America.

I haven't been feeling too well today, something that could be a fever is starting to come along and I am very tired.
This could of course be because, although I was exhausted last night, I couldn't fall asleep... again.
Still kinda hoping that it will turn back to normal soon, but seems as if though this is one of those times when it will go on for a while.

I am very much looking forward to when Mr. Dan is coming down here, in 10 days, I believe it is.
After that I will have some quite interesting weeks, with a lot of travel.

Guadalajara -> Los Cabos -> Gudalajara -> West Palm Beach -> Chicago -> Guadalajara

Not bad I think... They are celebrating the bicentenario here in Mexico, which of course I am very grateful for since it allows me to travel a bit, I would also like to thank the Ramadan holiday back in Turkey which makes it possible for Mr. Dan to travel all the way here!
And last, but not least, thank you Dave Matthews Band for having a concert up in Chicago that I can go to.

Let's just hope I will be able to sleep by then so that I don't walk around tired, grumpy and anxious!

Back to relaxing now

Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment