Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Inception

Good Morning everyone over at the Old Continent...
Here in Mexico I just got back from the movies, Inception to be exact.
I am sure it is an awesome movie when not watched while being completely f**ked up. The grade I give it, watching it while being completely f**ked up is: Yeah, why not again.
I actually most likely will need to watch it again, it appears that I closed my eyes for some moments: Head on Memo and feet on Patrick.
This probably annoyed the hell out of them, but I was more or less comfortable.

Coming back home I self medicated a bit.
Took the pill Memo's mom told me to, and also drank a tiny shot of cough syrup, the one I gladly and happily bought is not to recommend, taste wise. Its effectiveness will be graded in the morning, based on how much sleep I will get.

I was thinking about maybe writing a bit in general about how Guadalajara is. I will probably do this tomorrow, when it's not 1.30 am!!

Have a great day

Besos

No comments:

Post a Comment