Friday, May 7, 2010

27c in the shadow

Yesterday I drank some beers and ended up a bit tipsy. Now I cannot find my wallet, I paid the cab so I had it there.
I'm a bit concerned and have that anxiety that I get when I loose or break things.
God, I hate that I always do that.
Anyways, I had a good time and fell asleep like a baby as soon as I hit the bed, of course after having sent a few drunken messages.
But not to worry dear friends, it is all good.

Today's activities involved the botanical garden, my new Tolstoy book and coke zero. It was a good day.

I found this book store with an entire floor of english books.
I LOVE book stores. I was a huge fan of Fnac when I lived in Paris and used to go there a couple of times a week just to check out the books.
Yesterday I bought 2 books;
Childhood, Boyhood, Youth and
Strange Pilgrims
I'm sure they're good. Now I have something to do while enjoying the sun. Oh well, now I'm gonna watch a show
Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment