Thursday, May 13, 2010

Picnique


Now, a picnique (I don't know how to spell that) to me means;
Park, blanket, salad, fresh fruits and wine.
A Bilkent picnique is;
Waitors, warm and cold food, soda, strawberries, porcelaine plates, glasses made of actual glass, tables and HUGE pillows on the ground.

I have to say I prefer the Bilkent version. I'm not a huge fan of insects, as you might all know; they scare the shit out of me, and they have a tendency of magically appearing when out for a picnique.

Today's exam went fine, a new record, it took me about 20 min to complete it!
Now my two management courses are over and that feels very good, although I did really like them.

Today when I got back from Bilkent I could easily have been taken for one of those salt tabletts that one would put in a Bunny rabbit cage (or which ever animal it is).
I must have sweated half my body weight today.
It was warm, very warm, barely any wind and the sun decided not to hide a single time.
The latter I really got to experience the consequences of when wanting to sit down by the fountain.
There's some kinda mini amphi theater around it, of course made of stone.
I sat down.
I quickly stood back up.
My ass was burnt.
The stairs were INCREADIBLY hot, not even warm. HOT!!!

Anyways, this post was only written in order for me to be lazy. I am actually trying to finish the CCM portfolio. I have about 5-6 pages left to write.
I have done more than half!

Alrighty then...

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment