Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tiredness


Tonight we cooked some kinda lame imitation to tacos...
The parents whipped together some carne molida, I chopped up some vegetables; only to notice we only had 3 bread(s) and no sauce. Yay...
It was very tasty despite some of the main igrediences missing, plus now the whole house smells like tacos... Double yay (please sense the tone of irony)

I have a few quite important remarks to make about the Turkish beuraucracy, but those will be left for tomorrow. When my mood is up!

Tomorrow is a new day, and my life as the owner of a Blackberry starts, hopefully it will work. I haven't yet tried since I am already angry enough at the situation. I leave that for the morning as well.

God, my brain is empty right now. I kinda regrett even starting to write.
Oh well... If you scroll down a bit, in the menu to your left you can see I added some new pictures to Flickr. They're actually kinda old, I just never uploaded them.
But there you are.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment