Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Guess what!!??

I saw a TURTLE!!!!!

It was taking "a stroll" (as the british would say) up in Bilkent. Haha, amazing!!!

It was all small and cute (I saw it from bus, which was moving, I am not sure my opinon counts!?) and I wanted to touch it.

I like animals, and for some weird reason they like me, it's just like children, they tend to like me too. Maybe because I am "mysterious" (someone actually said that) or just because I am so increadibly nice (no one ever said that).
So I've decided I want a baby dog. Not one of those bipolar dogs next to the mud house, a cute one.
I can take care of living things!!

I remember last year, around this time I think it was. Cassia and I decided to buy a Bunny Rabbit.
*Remember Cassia, the lady who ripped her pants open when chasing that poor bastard around?
Anywho, we heard bunny rabbits smell bad so in some weird way we managed to convince (actually we just told him) Eduardo that we were gonna keep it in his room, his condition was that he would be naming the poor little fellow.
What he forgot to think about is that Cassia and I well... we weren't gonna "take orders" from him.
So we said Yes! but knew (and it was later decided) we would name him.
The whole plan went very smooth until it was mentioned Bunny Rabbits can be eaten (I said this as a joke, my mother took it seriously and told us to get a forrest rabbit, it was weird...), the plan was then set aside for a while.

Ahh, good memories.
I've been talking memories with Bettina all night, it was nice.

Now I'm gonna watch some shows that came up today...

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment