Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm a camper...

but not a happy camper.

So I warn you now, if you don't want to read an angry post, which might include swear words and people being called stupid, then you might not want to read this one.

So this one is once again about the Blackberry issue.
I went to the DHL office in the Cinnah hill today; thinking the only thing left for me to do was going to Esenboga and pay the stupid fee and get on with my life, without any more phone problems.

First, if you don't know. This whole problem arised because Fredrik couldn't listen to someone but himself.
He was asked NOT to put the price of the phone and to write that the phone was used.
It seems, and yes seems; who knows, none of this was done.
One was supposed to pretty much "neutralize" the other.
Today when I was one the phone with customer service (yes, they don't speak english in the office, what a surprise) she kept on talking as if thou the phone was new (which it is, but not in that sense). So after a while I corrected her, telling her I had forgotten it.
She stopped talking briefly, asked; So it's used?
Yes...
Long pause... then; Well, there's nothing we can do about that now, it is already "in the system".
WTF!?
So not only might there have been one way BUT two ways to avoid this, two of which I asked to be done.

I do realize, again, that I forgot the phone, and that even thou the price wouldn't have been written on the package they might have checked, BUT then it would have been only my fault.

So tomorrow I need to wake up early, go to the head office of DHL here in Ankara (tl 20) then go to Asti (tl 15) then take a bus to the airport (Price unknown, but it takes about 1h), go to customs, get the phone (tl 150 + tl 20) for which I had to pay tl 130 to get here to Ankara.
And this on top of the €90 (tl 180)it cost to send it here.
Let's add that together:
180
150
130
20
20
15
20 (bus fare)
= tl 535
= € 267

That is more than the phone cost me in the first place.

The anger I feel is not describable.

I'm glad I'm far away and can't go be shitty, it's better to ignore.

No comments:

Post a Comment