Sunday, May 2, 2010

Relaxing

It's been an amazingly good day today. The weather is, as you can see on these photos, amazing. It's warm, there's a cold breeze and I had nothing in particular to study. So I read a couple of Comso's I bought on my way back from Swe, drank some coke and just enjoyed being outside. While I was sitting there I couldn't get those Bilkent girls out of my head. I've never mentioned this before but, up at Bilkent there are two major types of girls. Girls dressing according to season vs. Girls that are dressed. (full stop)
It is quite funny to see, enjoying the sun up by the fountain, how some girls are dressed in sandals, top, skirt and a light jacket, while others are wearing UGGs and a winter jacket, or even worse; Rainboots on a sunny day... wtf girls? Not only would your feet sweat to death but also, it looks pretty freaky! Wear weather appropriate clothing and everything will be fine in the end! Hopefully they will b wearing lighter clothes soon.
We went for lunch at Tribecca earlier, I had a Cream cheese, cheddar and steak bagel... amazing. Oh, and while enjoying the sun out on the blacony I did my nails, today they're pink. I got this nailpolish in Panora last week, cost tl 1.30, and it's really good. Got some red, pink and beige-pink. Me like! Anywho, tonight we're gonna bbq... I'm already hungry. But to be honest I just want the days to pass now, I want it to be wednesday. I will go pick up the Blackberry (a story to be told another time, cus it makes me angry) and at night I think someone is coming back up to Ankara, so hopefully there will be a visit!!!
Hope you all had a good day!
Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment