Sunday, May 2, 2010

A party in may...

almost like if I was celebrating "Valborg" a day late! It was pretty nice I have to admit.

I went there already at 15.30. Met up with Giorgio and Jarko (his finnish room mate).
We walked around, looked at the people, the view, listened to some concerts, laughed at another "concert", had a strawberry "slush" for tl 5. Played "babyfoot"/Fussball...
All and all a very nice and relaxing afternoon, although my nose is redder than Rudolphs now.
Where can I buy sun block???
SPF 8 or 15 anyone??

Benoit and Ayse came with some "refreshments", beers, not actually refreshing since they were warm but they still served their purpose.

We stayed in the parking lot drinking for a while, you are not allowed to bring alcohol into the "area".
Which of course everyone did anyways, but not big quantities. I brought 2 beers in my shorts... I walked as if thou I had an urgent matter to "solve" in the bathroom, and I looked pregnent.

We got some chinese food from the Quick China stand, good as always... went back to the parkin lot to drink.
All of this happened like between 18-21-22.
We go back to the "party area" dance some to a Dj and then I took the 23 bus back to town.

Came home, talked a bit with someone on skype, a very nice conversation btw... it made me happy. And fell asleep.
Woke up this morning and Bettina was home. YAY....

So now I'll enjoy a bit of the sun, just a bit thou... and enjoy that Bettina is home!

No comments:

Post a Comment