Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A long, very long day...

So the outcomes of today can be seen to your right ->

I'm happy, hurt and an extra tl 400 poorer.

It was, as the title suggests, an extremly LONG and exhausting day.

Taxi fares totalling: tl 50
Bus fares: tl 20
A bribe: tl 50
Storage fare: tl 100
Taxes: tl 50
And of course the DHL fares earlier mentioned.

But now I'm happy. I just have to go to Turkcell and register the phone for the small sum of tl 10 (I think) then I am done.

I want to say thank you to the extremly kind man who helped me through the 3½h at the customs, taking me from one office to another. I have never met anyone that is that helpful without recieving some kinda money at the end.

Now I'm finally home, will watch a show or two while relaxing then maybe tell you the story.

All of you awating a reply on FB, it will come soon!! Tonight or tomorrow. Now I'm less anxious and can start concentrating on more important stuff.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment