Monday, October 3, 2011

and again...

It's Monday again. The weekend passed fast - we were busy.

Vallarta - when life was easy
On Saturday we went down town, to a less safe part of town - yet ok to walk around in - obregon, to buy baby stuff. 
We left with our amazing stroller (can be seen in the previous post, during assembly), the car seat, some cute clothes (a cow one-piece that memo loves for example) and a towle with hoddie, that looks like a flower.

When home we took a small walk, and then we went to a family gathering - thingie. It was nice, I was shy. 
We ended our night with having sushi-japanese food.
It was nice until the a certain subject came up... the lie

**So this is where we are now:
it went from:
-Not being in touch
to
-sending a business email
to
-sending an email ending with I love you
to
-sending emails back and forward for 5 months
to
-seeing her for 5 months - only a few times
to
-meeting up with her occasionally even after the emails were found, and promised not to
to
new -meeting up every week for 8 months (since I left until I came back)
**

I don't know how to react, what to say or what to do. We'll see. Trust issues - yes.

To talk about nicer things, yesterday a new day began. Wasn't too nice to wake up after an iffy nights sleep.
We went to Chapala with his parents and spent the day there.
It was nice. I took a few pictures with the Ipad, but I forgot to charge it, so I will upload them tomorrow.

The exam situation seem to have been solved here. 
I will take it in 2½ weeks here.
Yay... finally.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment