Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What a day!

Oh lord, so many things I want to write about - so little time (read patience)

1st of all, and most importantly.... the amazing country of Sweden won against the less amazing country Holland tonight, 3-2.
Some might say we did not deserve to win... but then again, that's not how the world works - is it!?

2nd of all, no couch here. It's now supposed to come tomorrow before 3, but well - we'll see.

3d of all, tomorrow is a day off - yay! Not for me though - I still have to give classes... it's money.

4th of all, today I went with Memo's mom to Costco. I do really prefer it to Sam's Club. Maybe I can convince Memo to take me there on Weekends from now on!?

Short and concise - I am bored.
Mine looked way better though, cus the meatballs were home made!
Got no shows to watch - updated myself on the ones that came out yesterday last night, so now I need to wait for the ones of tonight - which come out tonight.
I am now enjoying an about 2 liter strawberry-banana milkshake (picture in previous post)... it will piss Memo off that I finished all the Ice Cream, but that's what happens when I am left alone, bored at the house.

Oh, and not to forget - for lunch I ate köttbullar och stuvade makaroner! MUMS!
It was so tasty I almost fell off my chair...
Ahah, Swedish food - so tasty!

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment