Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Carrots

Carrots and a few more ingredients become carrot cake... I made one last night - divine! (; Haha
Actually it is very tasty, I made twice the amount of icing/frosting because that's the best part. (Picture later today)
One could say that the carrot cake was made in honor of my darling sister AK, it was her 25th birthday yesterday.
My gift - some help with her ticket to come here. I wish I could have been there.
Baby Vincent was up, and totally high on sugar, when we spoke - they had given him a small piece of cake.

I only had one class yesterday, but when I was done with class, and playing bakery, I had to do homework.
Not my homework, Memo's homework.
I am glad to help, and offered him this a few months ago.
So he asks me nicely if I can read a bit for tomorrow - of course I say.
How much? Chapter 2 -> 13.
WTF!? So he's got a quiz today, and instead of asking me already a week ago to read this, he comes they night before. Not bad! haha.... I told him I would try, but to read 11 chapters, and take notes - in spanish, is not gonna be that fast for me.
Plus I need to write a critic-thingie for the homework I did last week for him.
Ay ay ay... Guillermo

Sophia is doing good in the belly, and her new favorite activity is to kick downwards when I stand up - not very comfortable, but I think she's having fun.

Today it's Emmy's birtday - Grattis Grattis

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment