Friday, October 7, 2011

Solutions

Solutions have hopefully been found to my problems with JIBS.
Now I can just wait and see what they answer - by tomorrow *crossing my fingers*
If the answer is positive I will have my bachelors degree soon!

I just finished a few hours of classes, all went good. I am going through the house (i.e. rooms, furniture etc.) this week, so it's not that boring. They seem to enjoy. Some pretty "bad" revelations have been made, such as the TV of the adult playroom only have sports channels and "that channel where boys kiss girls" - awkward!


I listen to this song about 3 times a day - I think it might be damaging!

Anywho, only to pretend you know nothing when the parents come to pick the little ones up.

Our couch is supposedly coming today - we've said this for 3 weeks, but the guy promised it would come today.
I guess we'll see... to me it's pretty doubtful someone would deliver a couch at 10 pm on a Thursday, but anything can happen in Mexico I suppose.

Tomorrow is Friday - cleaning day... I am super excited. Only two hours of class in the afternoon, and then we're off to see Sophia - we have an appointment at the doctors tomorrow - monthly check up.
I would have uploaded the pictures we get, but the dude really sucks at taking pictures of her, so I am waiting for the 3D one, which has been re-scheduled for the 28/10.

I am bored - Ch131 isn't working, nor is Surfthechannel.com so I have nothing to watch, I've read the papers like 10 times already. What else is there to do?

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment