Thursday, October 6, 2011

Oh la la

I give you a picture of my family in January 2011
Je suis fatiguée!

It's been a long day! Not only am I almost toothless now - missing two teeth. But also had 5 students today - the youngest is 7.

The dentist appointment went well - better than expected. I was actually nervous for no reason. No pain what so ever when she took them out - the only "scary" part was the cracking noise! I hate it. Now there's some pain, but it's livable.

Mexican electricity failed on me twice last week during class - and so was also the case today. Wtf... I had to hold my last class with candles. It was fine thou... only sucked that I had planned to use the internet during  class, not an option with no electricity of course.

Now I will rest!

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment