Monday, October 17, 2011

A sunny Monday

It's sunny today.
Not too warm in the shadow and inside, but in the sun it was amazing - made me want to go to the pool, or the ocean!

Today we told my mom about the surprise - it was (obviously) a her surprise - we're bringing her to Mexico in January!
w28+6
Tickets have been bought - vacation has been taken - plans have been made, she only needs to pack and mentally prepare for what Mexico is.
She was surprised, not as surprised as we would have wanted her to be - my dad managed to ruin the surprise a bit last week - but well.
I can't wait to have my family here.
I have to admit I am a bit lonely here.
I know a few people - but they are Memo's friends, and of course, there's his family - but again they're HIS family.
I am also not the biggest fan of certain people around - I do not believe their intentions are what they should, and another one was talking bad about me when I wasn't around - not my cup of tea.
I wish I had someone that I could talk to, or lean on when things aren't super great.
But well... we will see what happens, and where we're going in the future.

We had a "rough" weekend - discussions and talks - misunderstandings and stress.

One good news of the weekend is that I wrote my Statistics exam, and it felt good - passed!
So, I am now officially done with university!
YAY... that was celebrated - in no way (no comment). Maybe when my family comes - they know what a huge thing it is that I finally finished it.

I also sorted the babies clothes - and will clean it next weekend.
Only 76 days left until she's supposed to come now - I a starting to freak out that we do not have things ready!

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment