Sunday, October 9, 2011

Oopsi

Seems like I scared a few people with my previous post.

Contractions are normal - if they are Braxton Hicks contractions - not painful, nor regular...
The problem with mine is that they are more and more intense, come more often and start when I move (turn around, sit up, stand up, etc)
Some JKPG art, by me 2009
I got some pills today that I need to take in order for them to slow down, and I have been told to stay in bed and rest.
So that is what I am doing.
It's boring - but it will be worth it. It is not time for Sophia to come yet.
She only weighs 1,200g - a new born usually is around 3000 no?
Hopefully these pills work, cus last week we found a GAP here, and if I am lucky they have maternity clothes! Yay, Memo promised me we would go tomorrow, if I can!

Tonight we're having Burger King... as you might know from previous posts (written while in Turkey) I love Bk!!!

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment