Friday, October 21, 2011

Packed

This week has been packed - not only with emotional drama but also with actual work and things.

I helped Memo's mom with translation - one of her patients didn't speak a word of Spanish - so I got to help.
Ready for my walk
It was cool, I got to go outside of the house AND talk to people that could understand me without a problem.
When we were done at the hospital we went to the market - le marché! I love markets - I used to love to go in Paris.
We got fresh fruit and vegetables - I got something that could maybe work as sour cream - creme fraiche.
It was nice - but by the end I was exhausted - and dying of heat exhaustion.
Nights are getting colder - but day time temperature still goes up to 29c's - try being pregnant and wearing pants, a t-shirt and a cardigan in that!

This week we had problems with the gas again. Our gas tank on the roof has been leaking gas since we moved in, so we have had to change gas 3 times in 3 months - usually one tank is enough for at least 3 months.
We were without gas for 2 days - no cooking or showering at the house - YAY

Otherwise this week has been a bit special since I have been giving classes daytime too - the American school has 2 weeks of vacation due to the Panamerican games - I wish I could have daytime classes every week. It's been so nice!

But the main even of the week you can read about in the previous post! It's HUGE!!!

I will try to answer everyones msgs today! PUSS

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment