Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Strawberry juice...

... and granola bars - my breakfast.
Baby Vincent walking

Things are going as they should here, Monday became Tuesday and I had another bad night of sleep.
Yesterday was nice, I talked with my whole family on skype - and Helena, Angelina and Emmy.
I saw baby Vincent walk!
How cute he is!!!

One of my classes was cancelled, and I ignored preparing the other two, so the day was pretty calm.
We ate Swedish Tacos - mums!
Memo didn't have class, so we even had the time to take a walk together at night - not bad!

Right now I am in bed eating granola bars, drinking strawberry juice - thinking about life.
A lot of things are going through my mind, as you can figure out, with the baby, the problem (yesterday's post) and everything.
All will be good in the end thou, although we cannot know how the end will look like.

So what did you like the "new design"... I don't think I am a huge fan, but need your opinion.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment