Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Flies

Time really flies... it's already Wednesday, it's already almost November - yikes!
What happened with fall? It's more or less winter now (Sweden that is - here it's still summer in my eyes).

Yesterday I went into w30 (or 31 according to some) of the pregnancy - only 10 weeks left.
My Carrot cake
Although both Memo and I believe she will come before the due date: 5-6 of January.

Here are a few (educated) guesses on when she will come:
Memo's dad - Before the 15th of December (he just guessed without knowing the due date)
Memo's mom - Around the 22nd of December
Memo - the 20th of December
Me - around 2 weeks early to fit in with family (Baby Vincent, AK and me all came 2 weeks early-ish) so 21st of December
Niclas - 28th of December

Anyone else care to guess!?

Yesterday passed fast - I managed to get to ch.10 before Memo came home, and instead of finishing reading we did some t-account exercises.
Off he went, and I was left alone - I watched all episodes of "landet brunsås" on Svt Play. A show about the Swedish eating habits - I finished the season: 8 episodes á 30 min.

Today I will be going to the market with Memo's mom again - very nice, we need some more vegetables and fruit - we finished everything we bought last week.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment