Monday, October 10, 2011

Helgen

The weekend was very calm, in the sense that we didn't do much.

Friday started with Memo trying to get a hold of the carpenter that was supposed to deliver our couch a few weeks ago. They handed over some type of warning letter - and were promised it was to be delivered latest today. We will see about that.

We had dinner at Applebee's mostly because I wanted to see what the difference is to Chili's - and we were both tired and exhausted.
It was ok I guess.

Typical Chinese place in Paris
Saturday we went to a Chinese restaurant - I had this Chinese food craving - but I have to say that it was the worst Chinese food I have ever had.
I miss Parisian Chinese food - bought on weight - cheap. Ahhhh, spring rolls with lettuce and mint rolled around them...mmmmmmmmm. I would do almost anything for that right now!

What was supposed to be a lunch became a day activity, and we came home around 6. Because of my contractions that was all we did until dinner time.

Sunday was spent in bed - except for lunch at Super Salads and a quick trip to the supermarket. I know I wasn't supposed to be up and walking that much, but I really don't trust my man with going there on his own, and coming home with what was needed.

My monday has been ok so far. I cleaned up the apartment, now I am resting. Need to start lunch soon. Will be looking for a tasty tomato sauce recipe first.

puss

No comments:

Post a Comment