Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Scissors hunt

So, when I got here I bought tini-tiny scissors to cut my nails - I am not a fan of nail clippers (read: I do not really know how to use them).
After having used them for a few times (read: I used them several times, worked fine, Memo used them once and...) they broke... the metal literary broke.
So I have been for a hunt for scissors since (read: First time I went to check for it was today) and didn't find any in the pharmacies I went to. Since nails have to be cut I had to buy something, and ended up buying nail clippers. Verdict: I still don't like them. Wasn't as easy and smooth to use as the tini-tiny scissors.
So, the question remains - where in Gdl can I buy tini-tiny scissors?! Anyone knows?

Anywho, yesterday I promised to upload the pictures from this weekend.
Here they are:


Now I am on to making dinner - tortilla pizzas (again) and I have to make the dishes too ):
But I think I will do it while watching an episode of Desperate Housewives.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment