Thursday, March 25, 2010

Alone and lonely...


This hasn't been a too exciting week.
I've gone back to the state of mind I was in last summer/fall and have no energy actually trying to get out of it.
Will definetly try thou, because I know that it is not worth it.

Some random things happened to me last weekened, beginning of this week, that I wanted to mention/ask about.

- Why would a Swedish gym call me? Or more precislely; Why would a gym in Vasteras (a city in which I haven't lived in for years) call me on a cellphone number which is registered in Jonkoping (a city I officially moved away from in January)?

- I had a quite funny incident in a cab the other day... Impossible to explain here, since it involves hands etc but well, thought you might wanna know! haha...

- Since when did my father become my official match maker? I think everyone knowing him knows he's not the most subtle person, but still... Selling his doughter(s) away like that! Very unlike him. I feel bad for the "buyers"!
Personally: it's quite funny, yet I know I should feel both ashamed and offended!

- Where did my cardigans go? Did the maid take them or did I loose them? There is no way for me to ask her since she does not really speak english, except for: Bettina is not home. But I wonder. I like them, especially the black one!

- Why do people stare at me more since I cut my hair? Is it good or bad?

# So many questions flying around in my head...

I also have to say that Wii Fit sucks... It has destroyed the awesome image I had of my physical abilities.
After Benoit left on Wednesday: we had game night, I decided to create my own Wii personage... not gettin top scores (yes, through cheating but still) for my sisters. And the bastard (the Wii Fit) told me my physical (Wii) age was 36.... 36!!!!!!!! That is 11 years more than I actually am... which well... would be ok if it was less... Kinda traumatized me! It also called me a couch potato... I hardly even like potatoes! Nor couches... I prefer my bed... not that that is relevant but still!

Now I know there was something else on my mind, but I tend to forget, as you might know!

So will write more as soon as I get the inspiration...

OH, n BTW... I would like to say congratulations to two fo the most important persons in my life who both have told me amazing news this past week.
I am extremely happy for you.

And also, while I think about it. Fredrik (Anna-Karins husband) if you're reading this, could you pls get skype on AK's computer. My dad and I would like to be able to speak with her throu it... you know, see her n stuff. I'm heading to the shower and don't think I will remember when I'm back!

And about the choice of picture; In less than a week I will once again stand next to that awesome and amazing person!!!! Can't wait to see everyone back there!

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment