Monday, March 1, 2010

Full of happenings


J- 31 right now!
Then I'm back making Sweden unsafe again for a while!

Had a pretty busy weekend in all senses... both good and bad, but I'll only write about the good, since I don't see a purpose in hanging on to bad things, at least I try not to.

Went out to dinner and a club on Friday.
Benoit, Ayse, Romain and two other french people were with me, we went to Crawl for pre-drinks, or aperitif as the french would so nicely put it, then on to Tribeca for dinner.
It was very nice.
We went on to a Bilkent organized party after that; a mask party,all and all lets just say it was ok...

Saturday I spent talking to Fredrik... went out for dinner with the parents at night, went to a typical Turkish restaurant which I don't remember the name of since the maid threw away the sugar I kept in order to be able to tell u guys.
Anywho, it was a different type of Kebab, on a stick bbq'ed... you ate it with bread, like hmhm... thinish bread made over fire... it was really good.

When I came back home Fredrik and I had a date... drinking some wine and talking things over... It was actually much nicer than most of u might think.
Distance is freaking difficult and for sure we will do that again since it made us both feel pretty nice about it all.

Sunday was even more eventless... spent the day in bed watching "Cougar town" - Amazing series... haha, have u ever heard about it???

Oh! Hilarious btw, got a 9/10 on my Macro quiz... haha, didn't even study and thought I did sooo bad... and on Micro, where I only answered 4 points out of 20, not even sure I got them right, I got 70%, 3d best in the class....
Love this system!

Other happenings of the weekend or since I wrote last...

Well that would be the earthquake in Chile where my friend Erasmo is... I'm very worried, he can't seem to get the hell out of that country! I really hope he will be fine.

Another "natural disaster" would be the storm that hit France and that right now, as i'm writing is over Sweden, with the slight difference of not being all about rain and wind but snow and wind. As if Sweden hadn't had enough snow as it is, i believe it was measuring about one meter in Jönköping last week, which is A LOT for that city.
20 car accidents as of today afternoon only in Västerås (130 000 habitants) ehm... yeah, more roofs falling in every day...

Quoting my sister: The end of the world is now near!

Haha...hopefully it isn't but I really hope my friends, where ever you are;
Erasmo - Chile
Carl-Oscar - Hawaii
Every one in Sweden and France are ok...

I hope you can all have a nice night...

Thinking of you

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment