Thursday, March 11, 2010

The day before tomorrow...

It's finally friday tomorrow... Week-end!!!
And Bettina is coming, which is awesome.

Very sad that Bettina (mother) had to leave for Panama in a rush yesterday )0: I know how much she was looking forward to seeing Bettina (daughter)!

Today I took a day off, because I could.
My Micro class was canceled since we had the midterm on wednesday, and the only class I was suppose to have was Cross-Cultural management. The class is only 50min (40 effective min) and it takes me 1h to get to school and 1 to come back home, so a 2h journey for a 40 min class... I don't think so!

So i was home, went running, got HUGE blisters on my heals, HUGE!! It hurts like crazy... I can't imagine how much it will hurt tomorrow half-running to the bus at 7 a.m!!

Anywho, after running I sat outside on the balcony in the sun and enjoyed the nice spring weather!

When my dad came home we went to Tribeca and had some dinner, came home and watched half a movie together.

Not too much of an interesting day.

Tomorrow I have spanish and Macro midterm... hopefully it will go well!

So hope u all enjoyed your days where ever u are...

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment