Thursday, March 18, 2010

Freaky


This morning when I woke up, what I think is, my blood sugar was extremely low. Everytime I stood up I was about to faint, it was a horrible feeling.
Since it's not the first time I get this feeling I thought it would pass like all the other times... managed to get dressed, get some sugar in me and was about to leave for class. But I couldn't... I felt that I would faint if I would try to walk for more than a few meters.
So the only option I had was to e-mail my teacher and text Benoit that I couldn't come to the exam today, because I was too scared of going out.

This could have many reasons:

1. Not enough food
2. Stress; Both from what happened lately with family as well as with Fredrik
3. The fact that I was alone, for real, for the first time since November and well, I don't do well alone. I had too much time thinking about what I shouldn't think about, or well, maybe I should think about it, but well... Spent the night thinking about everything that has happened since august and well, I'm sure that it must have stressed me, on a different level than nr 2.

Oh well, managed to go to the spanish test that we had. It was easy, i was done in 25 min.
Stopped in Burger King on the way home... figure I had to eat some real food.
Now that's done... as well as watching the latest scrubs... so now I'm gonna study some CCM, cus the teacher is kind enough to let me take the exam another day!!!

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment