Sunday, March 14, 2010

One day closer


Another sunday has passed, so alike the past ones yet incredibly different...

Today we've only been at home, trying to "get through", accept and yeah, what you usually do...

We've watched movies, talked and enjoyed each others company for once.

I should have prepared for my presentation tomorrow morning, but well, a you can understand my mind wasn't really able to concentrate on cross-cultural differences. BUT I've done the power point presentation for the whole group, I will work with preparing my part tomorrow in the bus n in class.

Bettina is coming with me to school tomorrow, that's really nice. I hope she will enjoy it!

Otherwise I skyped with my two favourite "colocatairs" today; Tino n Carlos... awww, how I miss them!

Good night, puss

No comments:

Post a Comment