Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A long day...


Today has been an eventful day.
As previously said I've been to malls n the supermarket.

Tonight my dad's colleague Esat came to our place for an "Aperitif" and then we went down to Tunus-ish or well a restaurant close to the Hilton, a typical Turkish restaurant, the food was really good.
I had a type of kebab which was minced meet, spiced of course, on top of a garlic-eggplant yogurt sauce.
As starters we had different things, some cheese bread with an egg, grilled mushrooms n cheese, salad and some warm Hummus.
All very good and of course finished off with some Cay.
Since it was a typical turkish restaurant no alcohol was served, so in order to keep our moods up we went to a bar and had some drinks afterward.

All and all a very nice night!

Now I should get to bed since I have class tomorrow, almost felt like a saturday today... sucks that it wasn't!! )0:

Hope you all had a nice day and night of course!

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment