Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Swedish summer


Once again today the weather is good here in Ankara.
It's sunny, the skye is more or less clear blue BUT it's a lot colder than it was yesterday, around 10ish c.

But who cares, a bit of sun always helps get the mood up!

As I'm writing I'm sitting in the sun enjoying the vitamin D! (0:

Today we've been to Metro to do some grocery shopping and then we went to Cepa, had lunch at KFC and went around in the mall for a bit.
It was really nice.
Have really enjoyed my day off so far!
Right now I'm just taking it easy, enjoying the bed for a while. Will watch the latest 2½ Men and then go to the pool, burn calories!

Otherwise I'm a tad stressed about the apartment in Mexico.
We've decided in which place we're gonna stay, and need to pay the caution n stuff, using a PayPal account.
First of all I already had one, but registered in another email, and it said the since the bill was sent to my school mail, that the account had to be registered in that email address.
So I fixed that... wanted to "validate" my card n stuff... just waiting for the code to appear on my account...
Now what stresses me is that the land lord sent us a reminder yesterday, when I tried to answer that email it didn't work...

Oh well, the code should appear tomorrow, which I hope is ok!!!

Off I go..
Will write more later

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment