Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mormor


Right now I miss my grandmother (mormor) sooo much.
She was an incredible woman, amazing... and I miss her.
I want her back, just for a hug, a laugh and to look into her eyes, the way they were when before she got sick, cancer.

Cancer killer her, and my grandfather.
And cancer sucks, for those of you who are lucky enough never to have experienced someone dying in cancer.
Seriously, feel lucky, feel lucky; cus that is one of the most horrible ways of dying.
To see someone disappear, to change into something that is transparent, unhappy, unwilling to live and that in the end can't even speak, move.

I wish my mormor was here, like she was 2 years ago, anytime before july 2008.
And I wish that I would have lived in Sweden, or Västerås in the end.

My mormor was amazing. She continued working until she broke her arm, and even when she did that she more or less never stopped moving.
She didn't stop until the day she found out she would die within 6 months(which ended up being 2ish).

My mormor was strong, having to see her husband pass away, and only a few years later her youngest daughter...
I miss Lotta too... she was amazing.
And my morfar!


This might not make much sense....
it's just that I miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment