Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Not the best...


*warning for many mistakes*

Sometimes you feel like you want to stay in bed and just sleep...

Today is one of those days, I'm pretty upset with two ppl...

Both are young and a bit naive and maybe shouldn't be judged as "adults"
Even thou lying, lack of consideration for others, selfishness, childishness(the list can be made long, VERY LONG...) to the extent to which they act and are, it wouldn't be possible.
A normal grown up wouldn't act like that, those are things that people did when they were in middle school.

Both of them has pushed me to the point where I'm actually considering to let go n not care, because it's not possible to continue when they keep on acting the way they are.

Oh well, I need to go to Bilkent, spend 8h of my day in school for 4h of class, spanish and macro... and hopefully i worked something out.

Btw, I have two tips of the day:

If you think that a person is being untruthful, dishonest or is acting in a way which could hurt you in general; TELL THEM!
If you tell them you give them an opportunity to explain themselves and maybe, just maybe you misunderstood something. I recently found out that some people misunderstood me... which would have been easily avoided if only they would have asked or confronted me.

If you read this blog you will have to deal with the consequences. This is MY blog, where I write about MY feelings and what happens in MY head. When something happens in my life, it will, one way or another be mentioned here. Sometimes I only put up a picture, sometimes I mention names, sometimes only people who know understand what I really mean.
IF you don't agree with something, well, honestly; so?!!? because this is my life, my interpretation of things. Not yours, or his or hers...
If you cannot accept that people has an opinion about certain things, then why are you reading people's blogs?!??
Wouldn't that be a bit "stupid"?

Argh... I shouldn't maybe bring this up, but I am so tired of this...
It's like... seriously, people, be honest and tell people how you feel, if you don't.. don't expect them to care for you or be able to explain anything...

I hope most of you have a good day

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment