Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Short day...


Today became a short day in school, I was only away for about 4h... which is 2h class n 2h of bus... pretty ok I think...

About what I wrote this morning... Might have been a bit out of place... Not that I don't stand for what I wrote, just that about one thing... äh, who cares... I have no more energy for it... about the other; I should be a bit more understanding about the situation in which the other person is. Not that I agree with it, but maybe just let it go... so I'm letting it go, now.

I was just very upset this morning. I felt that maybe some consideration about the intentions would have been nice and coming to me directly, but we all have different ways of handling things so yeah...
About the other thing; I'm pretty fed up with that. To always have to forgive, oversee and listen to excuses. When I'm hurt, I'm hurt and at some point having to listen to the same excuses will just exhaust me and I will let go. Which is a bit sad. But we'll see.

Whatever the situations there have been lately I was affected by them a lot, and this is most likely the reason for me reacting in this way. Could b seen as overreactions to the situations themselves but if you look at the whole picture maybe not...

We'll see.

Off to Armada now...

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment